JOIN OUR TEAM!
NeuroConnect Psychotherapy is a rapidly growing online private practice that uses neuroscience-based psychotherapy to help grow, heal, and change individuals’ brains for increased flexibility and joy in their lives.
We are looking for psychotherapists in who are fully licensed (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, or Psychologist) in WA State. We have an opening for a seasoned psychotherapist interested in helping adult individuals. All jobs are remote from a secure location of your choice.
This position is perfect for someone who loves their work as a psychotherapist likes a flexible schedule & location of their choice, but doesn't want the headaches of marketing or billing.
The ideal candidate is passionate about providing psychotherapy with their knowledge of neuroscience-based psychotherapy. Visit our website to learn more; we will help train you if you have an interest in this work. We aim to provide high quality and innovative psychotherapy and want providers that are passionate learners.
We require at least fourteen hours of availability each week: One evening (3-9 pm or 4-9 pm) and/or Saturday or Sunday hours (morning/afternoon). Day times also available if you want to move from PT to FT.
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time
Salary of $44,000+ to $100,000+ this is based on 14 - 33 client hours per week. Most starting clinicians start at $62/session hour.
Compensation Package includes:
· Supportive, high-achieving, fun, and professional team
· Ongoing mentoring and professional development
· CEU Stipend
· Licensure fee reimbursement
· Malpractice insurance coverage
· Opportunity to focus on clients without marketing and business admin tasks
· Amazing administrative team
· Sick leave
· Fair and competitive compensation that increases with higher caseloads
* Individual Psychotherapy with a knowledge of psychotherapy: 2 years (Preferred)
* Strong background or use of the work neuroscience-based therapies, Poly Vagal Theory, or the theories of Rick Hanson.
* Licensed in WA at least one year.
We do the marketing for you. We pay your annual license fees and malpractice insurance. We do the administrative work. You show up, provide great therapy and chart. WIN-WIN! We hope to be your next home.
NeuroConnect Psychotherapy is an equal opportunity and at-will employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.